Friday, 22 July 2011

40K Armies

Here is a collection of some of my favourite 40K work I have done over the years. 40k was what got my into the wargaming hobby, and while I believe it is now far too expensive to play, I still love the minis and the fluff. One of my current projects is a small force of Grey Knights, which I managed to pick up from Wayland and Maelstrom before the evil GW embargo came into place. I will try to get some images of my first GKSS up in a few days.




These Eldar are from a commission army I did for a friend.


The following images are from my breif foray into Chaos with some Traitor Guardsmen. I sold most of these (with the exception of the Daemon Prince) to a Sydney collector through Tin Soldier, which I hear has gone into liquidation sadly enough.




And last but not least, some of my Ultramarines, another project that I slowly (ever so slowly) chip away at. I would guess I have around 1200pts fully painted, including Calgar and his Honour Guard.


No comments:

Post a Comment